Bottle Filling Machine
Product Code : SS-28
Brand Name : SATWIK
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 7 days minimum Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- ISO CERTIFIED,BIS,ISI APPROVED
Backed by a team of deft professionals, we are engrossed in supplying a large assortment of Bottle Filling Machine. Keeping in mind the predefined industry standards, this machine is manufactured under experts' supervision using exceptional quality components with the help of latest technology. It is efficiently used for filing liquids in bottles at diverse processing industries. Moreover, this Bottle Filling Machine can be availed from us in different specifications and at economical prices.
Features of Bottle Filling Machine :-
- Centralized Adjustment System- No down time in volume settings
- CGMP Model - Filling followed by immediate sealing as per international standards
- Precise volume control- Dual fill volume control- Centralized & Individual adjustment
- Single Operator- For two operations, filling as well as sealing.
- Less floor area requirements- Both filling and sealing modules on the same base.
- No product contamination - Immediate sealing of filled bottles.
- No bottle no fill- For individual filling & hence no spillage.
- NO CAPS IN CHUTE- MACHINES STOP- For saving power and rejections.
- Safety Hood with stainless steel frame
- Better Finish- imported per-buffed per-laminated S.S Sheet
- Separate Variate Drive for controlling speed of machine conveyer
- Mechanical / Electronic Liquid Level Controller & pneumatically controlled Control Valve.
- Clutch Mechanism for feed worm drive for extra long life/ easy settings
- Special Base for easy cleaning
Bottle Filling Machine Specifications :-
Highly Accurate +/- 0.25% fill volume accuracy due to piston filling principle.